- Use of a Rip Proof Poly Sheeting Fire Resistant High density 10′ x 100′ Roll White
Approved FR Rating CAN/ULC-S-109 FR which goes up to the ceiling;
- Creation of negative pressure using boxes with HEPA filters that we manufacture locally;
- Possibility of generating 8 to 12 air changes per hour for a space of 700 to 1000 cu. ft.
The CONFIN 100 containment kit includes:
- 2 zippers
- 4 extendable poles with adhesive ends (12’6’’)
- 1 roll of Rip Proof Poly Sheeting (100’ x 10’)
- 1 roll of white tape
- 1 storage bag
Negative pressure machines:
Please refer to the machines usually offered – currently out of stock – Click here
Negative pressure Hepa units:
For patient containment, we can also offer negative pressure units that we produce locally.
- Available in stock;
- We are currently producing these units;
- Our units are supplied with or without a battery, like the one illustrated here.
If necessary, the following points should be determined:
- Modification to the current design (CFM capacity required, dimensions, etc.)
- Rental or purchase
- Adaptability of the establishment’s existing confinements
- Possibility of adding wheels to the units
- Others, to be specified