Without limitation , the fully automatic system offers the following features.
Position with launch pad
The controller stores the selected transactions. Transactions are executed in chronological order or priority positions . A single cartridge at a time in a zone. The cartridges come in positions on a cushion of air.
To perform a transaction
The user inserts the cartridge into the carrier . It selects the destination keyboard . The controller keeps the transaction in memory. When the system is free , the carrier moves the cartridge to the launch pad. The cartridge is aspirated and routed to the destination . A device prevents the start of a second cartridge .
1) Positions are equipped with storage space for cartridges .
2) The user does not have to worry if a cartridge is provided in its direction.
1) The positions are more expensive than positions sleeves (semi-automatic) and require more space.
( BASIC CONTROL) FULLY AUTOMATIC SYSTEM 6'' or 4''
1. WIRING BETWEEN POSTS AND DIVERTERS
- ( Ref. drawing 872- E2 , E3, E3A )
- Low voltage control cable , 6 pairs 22 gauge shielded (' shield ') RS- 422.
- Single-phase 120V power supply is required for each position , diverter and control panel for each zone.
- Each of the zones have a control panel that controls the AIR EXCHANGER , AND THE DIVERTERS UNIT BLOWER .
- Units blowers are powered by a 3-phase source .
2. UNIT CONTROLS
Each item have ;
a) A liquid crystal display
b) A keyboard
c) Horn and bright signal
d) A microcontroller
e) Optical detectors, devices sending and arrival overflow detection.
The diverters are used to direct the cartridge to its destination. They are magnetic or mechanical positioning . The drive of the differentiator is using toothed wheel and chain
4. CENTRAL CONTROL UNIT (CPU)
System control and management of transactions will be handled by a programmable logic controller . The choice of industrial controller as the core of our system based on the requirements that we owe him. These requirements are:
a) Increased reliability ;
b) An independent logic of any operating system like Windows or Linux ;
c) Automatic Restart after power failure ;
A computer is connected to the PLC. The computer will be a slave to the programmable logic controller which will manage transactions. Using the computer, you will be able to see simultaneous transactions , see the transaction history and alarms, make minor changes to the management of transactions and much more .
5. REMOTE SUPPORT ( OPTIONAL)
Using a modem it is possible for our team to assist you in your actions on the system, whether for a breakdown, maintenance or a tune changes.
The system is highly flexible , it allows all the possible and available options in the market .